Raw Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is extracted from cocoa beans and is a type of vegetable fat. It is commonly used in pharmaceuticals, ointments, chocolates, cosmetics, and more. In some parts of the world, cocoa butter is referred to as theobroma oil. Compared to other fats, cocoa butter has a high stability. This is a very important quality as it extends its shelf life past that of most other fats and butters.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter
- Helps to prevent male pattern baldness onset and may reduce other hair loss as well
- Can aid in reducing skin inflammation
- May improve overall skin health
- Assists in the reduction of scars
- May lessen the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of aging
- Helps to raise the body’s immunity and improve heart health
- Makes a fantastic shaving cream
- Treats sores in mouths and can soothe infections, rashes, and burns
- Can help prevent skin peeling, dryness, and heal chapped lips
Buy Cocoa Butter from Plant Guru Today
When you purchase cocoa butter from Plant Guru, you can rest assured that you are getting the finest quality ingredients at the best prices. There are no gimmicks when you buy from Plant Guru because we appreciate our customers and practice a customer-first policy. We believe in sticking to our principles and passing along savings to our clientele. Should you ever have questions or concerns, our customer service reps are here to help. Look through our inventory to find fantastic cocoa butter products that are fairly priced, highly desirable, and always affordable!