Raw Cocoa Butter Food Grade "Deli Container"
Ecuadorian Cocoa Butter
Premium Ecuadorian cocoa butter, pure prime pressed from the superior Arriba Nacional cacao bean. Food grade unrefined, this butter has a deep exquisite chocolate aroma and flavor. Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants, vitamins & fatty acids that deeply penetrate the layers of your skin to moisturize, & improve elasticity. The most versatile of them all, it can be used as the main ingredient for chocolates and desserts, but also very popular in skin care products such as soaps, creams and lotions.
Ingredients: Unrefined Cocoa Butter “Theobroma Cacao”
- ARRIBA NACIONAL BEAN - A rare variety of cocoa bean found in the rainforests of Ecuador. Arriba Nacional is considered by many chocolatiers to be the most coveted source of cacao in the world because of its amazing aroma and complex flavor profile.
- SKIN & HAIR - Rich in antioxidants, vitamins & fatty acids that deeply penetrate the layers of your skin to moisturize, & improve elasticity. Cocoa butter deeply penetrates and nourishes the hair, while soothing and supporting a healthy scalp.
- EXQUISITE CHOCOLATE AROMA - A amazing chocolate scent that will make your mouth water with joy.
- COOKING & BAKING - Cocoa butter is a versatile kitchen ingredient with a wide range of applications. Great for chocolate making, baking and DIY snacks and treats. The #1 choice for chocolatiers.
- SOURCING - Thanks to our connections in Ecuador, we were able to coordinate with farmers to import large shipments of this unique cacao, straight from Ecuador. All single-sourced, straight from Ecuador, made from the same Arriba Nacional cacao beans