African black soap can be purchased in various forms such as raw and liquid. Plant Guru carries a bar of African black soap called Dudu-Osun, a Tropical Naturals product with pure, natural ingredients. African black soap is an extremely desirable and beneficial method of treatment for all types of skin. This can include moderate skin, oily, rough, or dry. And whereas using African black soap will not cure acne, it is used to lessen the scars left behind by acne. Sometimes referred to as ABS, this product usually contains ingredients such as cocoa butter, Shea butter, palm kernel oil, palm oil, coconut oil, or other oils. It may also contain the ashes from various plants such as plantain leaves, cocoa pods, banana trees, Shae tree bark, and others.
Benefits of African Black Soap
- Can reduce skin discomfort caused by eczema, psoriasis, and other similar skin diseases
- Helps to remove facial lines with regular use, thereby delaying the appearance of aging
- Appropriate for every skin type
- Use of this product can assist in the removal of skin irritations such as rashes
- Helps to eliminate many additional types of skin irritation
- Useful as a treatment for numerous diseases involving the skin
Buy African Black Soap from Plant Guru Today
At Plant Guru, even though our products are of the finest quality, we strive to make them some of the most reasonably priced online. We achieve this by doing away with things like multilevel pricing, heavy advertising, and involved marketing plans. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more high-quality, affordable, all-natural product on the market. So, check out our inventory today and find out why more and more people are turning to Plant Guru for their essential oils, butters, waxes, and more!