These 100% pure and natural carrier oils have no dilution or added ingredients. Rosehip carrier oils are derived through a cold pressed method from the seed of rose bushes. They are typically safe for all types of skin and can, in fact, become a crucial part of a healthy skin care regime. An impressive two-year shelf life can be expected from this product when it is kept under cool, dark conditions. Rosehip carrier oils have been reputed to be well on their way to becoming the latest, greatest oils since the discovery of coconut oil. Surprisingly, these carrier oils do not smell like roses. Rather, they have an aroma that is described as earthy and woody.
Benefits of Rosehip Carrier Oils
- Help to reduce fine lines and scars as a skin treatment
- High in vitamins A, D, C, E, B-carotene, and fatty acids
- Leave no oily trace and are quickly absorbed
- Excellent for treating burns
- Useful in treating itchy and dry skin
- Repeated application may help lighten dark spots on skin
- Rich in antioxidants with excellent penetrating qualities
- Antioxidants battle free radicals which have been known to contribute to some cancers
- Encourage cell turnover
Buy Rosehip Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
Plant Guru takes great pride and pleasure in providing our loyal consumers with top-of-the-line products containing only the highest quality ingredients. Because of our no-gimmicks approach, we are able to pass amazing savings on to our clientele. Shop our impressive inventory online, from the comfort of your home, today. Find out why more and more people are turning to us for their carrier oils, essential oils, waxes, butters, and more.