Natural Coconut Carrier Oil
These carrier oils can frequently be found in the manufacturing of fragrances and as a favorite of aroma therapists. They also have applications in cosmetics, special diets, and certain medical applications thanks to their countless health benefits. Best of all, they have a shelf life that is very nearly indefinite. The sole purpose of coconut carrier oils is a diluting ingredient. They should be added to other essential oils before using. Though the abundance of coconut plantations makes the tropics a popular place for these carrier oils, they are also heavily used in the UK, and the United States and are, in fact, gaining popularity worldwide.
Benefits of Coconut Carrier Oils
- Extremely helpful in keeping skin wrinkle free and moist without clogging pores
- Can assist with weight loss and help digestion by increasing metabolism and promoting nutrient absorption
- Diabetics may use these carrier oils to help improve insulin secretion and control blood sugar levels
- In teeth and bones, these oils may improve dental health and bone strength
- Used by aromatherapists to decrease mental fatigue and clear the mind
- Have been known to assist in healing pancreatitis, kidney disease, liver disease, and damaged tissues
- May be useful in fighting the battle against high blood pressure and can also be used to prevent high cholesterol
- Use of these oils may strengthen the body’s immune system
- As a skin treatment, prevent flaking, dryness, sagging, and wrinkles
- When used in hair products, can reduce protein loss and provide nourishment
Buy Coconut Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
Though the prices at Plant Guru are some of the lowest found on the Internet, we never sacrifice quality for price. We have a no gimmicks policy and receive all of our ingredients from ethical, worldwide suppliers. Check out our inventory today to see how we can improve your health, your skin, and your overall quality of life.