When compared to most other carrier oils, the scent of these particular carrier oils is very nearly nonexistent. Having originated in Italy, they appear golden yellow to pale yellow and are derived through a cold pressed method. They are meant to be used as either a dilutant or a base.
This emollient oil is perfect for soap and skin care products. It is a favorite among massage therapists and in aromatherapy. These light oils are used for moisturizing in shampoos, massage or bath oils, sugar and salt scrubs, body butters, lip balms, and more.
Benefits of Cherry Kernel Carrier Oils
- Contain vitamins E and A
- Also contain gamma, delta, and alpha tocopherols and natural antioxidants
- On hair or skin, can create a barrier to prevent unwanted element absorption
- Excellent shelf life (up to two years) when stored in a dark, cool place
- Perfect for refinement in large pores and improvement to dry skin
- On hair, can lessen dandruff build-up and help maintain hair health
- Average speed of absorption with only a light oily feeling left behind
Buy Cherry Kernel Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
All of the carrier oils purchasable at Plant Guru are some of the most affordable found online. The reason that we can pass on our savings to you is that we don’t believe in marketing plans, multi-level pricing, or heavy advertising. Yet we insist on using only the finest ingredients for our high-quality products. Those ingredients are purchased from worldwide producers with reputable, ethical backgrounds. Shop our impressive inventory today to see why more and more people are purchasing their carrier oils and other natural, health improving products from Plant Guru.