Cherry Kernel oil
- Botanical Name: Prunus Avium
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Cherry Kernel
- 100% Pure Cherry Kernel Oil - Our Cherry Kernel oil is cold pressed, undiluted with no added ingredients. Tested for purity with every batch and safe for all skin types.
- Great emollient for skin - Used for soap making - Natural antioxidants - Vitamins A & E Used in aromatherapy
Cherry Kernel Oil is a stable, emollient oil great for skin care products and soap making. Cherry Kernel oil contains natural antioxidants, alpha, delta and vitamins A & E. It also contains a conjugated linoleic acid that prevents UV absorption by forming a barrier on the surface of the skin or hair. It can be used as a light, moisturizing oil for lip balms, body butters, salt and sugar scrubs, bath or massage oils. It is used in aromatherapy and by massage therapists. Users can expect a shelf life of two years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).