Organic Soy Butter
With a mild scent and white in color, soy butter is very high in isoflavones, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, sterolins, and lecithin. It is easily absorbed into the skin and makes a perfect moisturizer. The agents contained within soften damaged, chafed, dry skin, while the moisturizing agent rehydrates the lipid barrier of the skin. Soy butter spreads easily and is therefore extremely useful as a massage butter. Additionally, it is used as a base for balms. Soy butter can be found in any number of commercially produced body butters, lotions, creams, soaps, and more. Do not hesitate to use it as a hair conditioner to promote a healthy shine. Gently warm soy butter to add it to your favorite skin and hair care products. It should be stored at cooler temperatures and, ideally, away from light.
Benefits of Soy Butter
- Topical application can prevent against infection and damage to skin cell membrane
- Contains anti-aging properties
- Assists in the prevention of unsightly wrinkles
- When used on hair, over time, helps to restore shine and moisture
- Oil lipids encourage absorption into hair
- Contains vitamin K, manganese, proteins, and carbohydrates
Buy Soy Butter from Plant Guru Today
At Plant Guru, we take great pride in using an approach that is gimmick-free. We provide top-notch, high-quality products at reasonable prices. Now, thanks to the Internet, you can shop from the comfort of your home. It is more convenient than ever to browse through our impressive inventory – so why wait? See how Plant Guru can improve your hair, enrich your skin, enhance your life, and better your general outlook on life.