Natural Mango Butter
Actually a tropical evergreen, the mango tree has fruit kernels which, for the making of mango butter, are shelled followed by the process of extraction. On skin, this butter is highly soothing, softening, and emollient. As a moisturizing ingredient, mango butter is frequently found in soaps and cosmetics. Some individuals prefer creating their own hair treatments and body butters by using mango butter with other products. Once this butter comes in contact with the skin, it’s solid, slightly grainy feel and appearance melts and softens.
Benefits of Mango Butter
- Can soothe sunburned skin but will also protect it against sunburn
- Combats free radicals with vitamins E, C, and A, as well as moisture
- Can be useful when applied as treatment for poison ivy, insect bites, eczema, and skin rash
- Because it replaces moisture, it is helpful to repair dry skin
- Is easily absorbed and helps with restoration of the skin’s protective barrier
- Contains soothing, healing, and antiseptic properties
- This excellent anti-aging treatment fights against wrinkles
- Can help heal skin after frostbite
- As a hair treatment, it can restore damaged cuticles, impart shine while making hair soft, prevent the loss of moisture, and protect hair against damage from the sun
Buy Mango Butter from Plant Guru Today
Our online business offers stellar products at a fair price in a stress-free, no gimmicks atmosphere. There is no multilevel pyramid pricing, no marketing plan, and no advertising. All of our products are made from only the finest quality ingredients from worldwide producers with ethical reputations. Check out our affordable selection of butters and other bath & body products today.