Raw Mango Butter CHUNKS 100% Pure Natural (Jar)
- MANGO BUTTER is known for its anti-aging and skin protecting qualities by reducing degeneration of skin cells and restoring elasticity. Say goodbye to eczema, blemishes, stretch marks, and unwanted signs of aging when you apply this body butter from head to toe.
- 100% PURE & NATURAL - The best ingredients in life are those already available to use in nature - such as vitamins and minerals. Mango Butter contains vitamins A, high amounts of Vitamin E, C, D, group B vitamins, folic acid, calcium, iron and magnesium. All are essential to our body, inside and out. Some of the most valuable fatty acids in this butter are stearic, oleic (46%), lonoleic acids (unsaturated Omega-6 fatty acid).
- SKIN CARE - Mango Butter is commonly used in the cosmetic industry because of it's high oxidative stability. The unique properties of Mango Butter along with high level of non-saponifiables make it a very effective emollient. Mango Butter is a key ingredient in many soap, creams and lotion making recipes.
- HAIR CARE - Fatty acids in Mango Butter provide essential nutrients that helps both scalp and hair, leading to stronger hair follicles and a reduction in breakage. Rich in vitamins A and E, Mango Butter has a deep moisturizing and regenerative effect on both strands and scalp. It fortifies strands from the inside out, softens dry hair, reduces breakage, and smooths split ends. Locks in moisture to help to prevent scalp irritation and flaking without ever leaving the hair greasy or limp.
- SOURCING - Here at Plant Guru, we strive for 100% authenticity and quality. There are no additives or contaminants in our products. We also work directly with our source, cutting out the middleman, to bring you high quality products at a low cost.
Our Mango Butter is expeller pressed from the mango seed and further filtered to remove any fruit plant matter. It is soft but solid at room temperature, and slightly grainy in texture. The butter melts on contact with the skin.
Mango Butter has been used by the indigenous people of the forest regions of southeast Asia for centuries. It is rich in antioxidants and emollients as well as Vitamins A and E, and it can be used to soften and moisturize rough dry skin. Its natural properties are useful for treating the appearance of wrinkles.