Natural Emulsifying Wax
If you want skin that is wrinkle free, smoother, and thoroughly moisturized, this emulsifying wax, which is vegetable-based, is what you have been searching for. This essential ingredient is found in numerous creams and lotions. It can be used as a thickening agent in lotions, creams, and emulsions. This wax helps bond water and oil, which makes for better products in the field of cosmetics. It adds stability to any number of finished products. Emulsifying wax is often used as an ingredient in cosmetic emulsifiers. It is an end result of the combining of a petroleum-based or vegetable wax with polysorbates, sodium dodecyl sulfate, or other detergent.
Benefits of Emulsifying Wax
- Perfect for oily, combination, or normal skin types
- Excellent for use on ultra-sensitive skin
- Provide relief for hydrated skin, improving hydration
- Rejuvenates skin
- Useful in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, and other skin disorders
- Can significantly reduce skin inflammation
- Creates a non-greasy, moisturizing, non-watery, smooth consistency
- Leaves no sticky or greasy feeling
Buy Emulsifying Wax from Plant Guru Today
The waxes, butters, essential oils, carrier oils, and other all-natural products offered by Plant Guru are some of the highest in quality and most affordable available online. That’s because, at Plant Guru, no excessive advertising, crazy marketing plans, or multilevel pricing is used. All of our ingredients are purchased from producers worldwide, known for their ethical replication. Look over our inventory today and discover for yourself why more and more people are improving and enhancing their lives through the all-natural products found at Plant Guru.