Typically, beeswax comes in either yellow or white. Both types of beeswax are frequently used in aromatic candles, can be found in cosmetics, lotions, salves, and other care products to improve the consistency and appearance, and also carry medicinal uses. Comparatively, their consistency is similar but they, of course, differ in color.
Benefits of Beeswax
- Highly touted by aroma therapists, beeswax candles are often used for their relaxing qualities
- Useful as a fungal skin infection reliever and against jock itch
- Beeswax assists in reducing inflammation, itching, and pain
- Helpful for those with stretch marks because the vitamin A contained within helps produce collagen which can effectively eliminate stretch marks
- Beeswax natural moisturizers make it the perfect application for healing cracked, dry lips
- Very useful in the treatment of acne for its strong anti-inflammatory, healing, and antiseptic properties
- Those plagued by high cholesterol have found stabilizing characteristics to raise good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol
- Improve symptoms of a diseased, fatty liver with beeswax, which will help normalize the function of the liver
- For skin care, locks in moisture thereby protecting and repairing chapped, dry, rough skin
- For individuals with hair styled in dreadlocks, beeswax can be applied to give a nice firm hold to hair while moisturizing with no greasy feel or look
- Can be used as a stiffening agent in food preparation
Buy Beeswax from Plant Guru Today
Today it is easier than ever to shop for high-quality but extremely affordable products with which to enrich your skin, hair, and overall health. By purchasing online at Plant Guru, you assure yourself access to the finest waxes, butters, essential oils, carrier oils, and more – but at a fraction of the cost of other producers and dealers. Check out our inventory now!