For some 5000 years, China has put the soya bean to good use for its many benefits as an ingredient in drugs and in food. Soybean oil, in general, is the world’s most widely used vegetable oil. Because of all the essential fatty acids contained in soybean oil, it is a far healthier choice than many of the other vegetable oils on the market. Now, thanks to the cold pressed method used in deriving important oils from plants, you can enjoy soybean carrier oils in your home, office, etc. You may wish to dilute your favorite essential oils with these carrier oils, or find your own imaginative uses for them.
Benefits of Soybean Carrier Oils
- Support healthy renewal of skin
- Improve the health and healing of bones
- Protect skin against infections
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids
- Contain lecithin which nurtures skin
- High in vitamin E which is restorative and ultra-hydrating
- May help prevent osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s with vitamin K
- Additionally, may fight off other cognitive disorders
- Improve the body’s immune system
- Can help lower cholesterol and improve heart health with omega-3 fatty acids
- Antioxidants battle against free radicals, which have been known to contribute to some cancers
- Healthy vision promoted by omega-3s
Buy Soybean Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
As you can see, using soybean carrier oils can be of great benefit to your skin, health, and overall happiness. This is why we, at Plant Guru, are in business. To supply our clientele with the ideal method of achieving a better way of life; with high-quality, affordable essential oils, carrier oils, butters, waxes, and other 100% natural products. Shop our extensive inventory today!