Natural Perilla Seed Carrier Oil
When an essential oil is a bit too potent, or if a user simply wants to extend the life of their essential oil, carrier oils are often used. Tested for 100% purity, perilla seed carrier oils are derived through a cold pressed method from the seeds of the plant. Also called “wild basil”, this plant is from the mint family. Perilla seed carrier oils have abundant supplies of linoleic acid. If stored properly, in a cool, dark place, your carrier oils should last up to a year. Frequent use of these carrier oils will help prevent skin damage from free radicals, which cause premature aging.
Benefits of Perilla Seed Carrier Oils
- Sensitive skin sufferers enjoy their soothing properties
- Hydrate skin for all skin types
- Have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial characteristics
- For individuals highly susceptible to infections, may serve as a preventative treatment
- Fight the effects of aging as they plump skin and refresh its youthful glow
- One of the highest sources of essential fatty acids among plant oils
- Absorbs easily into the skin
- Contain anti-allergic and anti-oxidant properties
Buy Perilla Seed Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
Through the use of carrier oils, butters, essential oils, and other Plant Guru products, our loyal consumers can begin their journey to a healthier, happier lifestyle. Equally enjoyable are the affordable prices and high-quality ingredients that Plant Guru always offers. With no gimmicks or extensive marketing plans, we concentrate on what is most important – creating 100% natural products for the health and happiness of our consumers with an impressively vast inventory. Check it out today!