Also referred to as moringa seed carrier oils, these carrier oils are safe for all skin types, 100% pure, undiluted, and cold pressed. They contain high levels of Behenic acid. Also sometimes referred to as “Ben oil”, moringa carrier oils can be found in many of today’s soaps, deodorants, lotions, lip balms, massage oils, and hair care products. A prized beautifying ingredient, these carrier oils are highly sought after and exotic. The shelf life of these carrier oils, as long as they are stored in a cool, dry place, exceed the life of virtually any other carrier oil – lasting as long as five years.
Benefits of Moringa Carrier Oils
- Contain large amounts of Behenic acid for its properties of anti-aging
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory characteristics
- Capable of moisturizing and cleansing at the same time
- May be used alone or combined with other products
- Useful against large skin pores, fading blemishes, and treating dry skin
- A natural antioxidant
- Helpful in the treatment of acne, stretch marks, wrinkles, and fine lines
- The perfect facial preparation for their non-greasy qualities
Buy Moringa Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
Why shop for natural waxes, butters, carrier oils, and essential oils at a busy shopping mall when you can relax and enjoy online shopping through Plant Guru? In addition, you can revel in the knowledge that only the finest ingredients go into our products and we strive to offer the most affordable prices available online. Begin enriching your hair, your skin, and your very quality of life by perusing our extensive inventory today. You’ll be glad you did!