Similar to jojoba oil, meadowfoam carrier oils resemble human sebum and are slightly waxy. They are antioxidant rich and an excellent moisturizer. For this reason, they are frequently used in skin care to deliver nutrients deep into the skin and lock in moisture. Many of today’s commercially manufactured creams, lotions, and balms contain meadowfoam oils.
Benefits of Meadowfoam Carrier Oils
- Assist skin in keeping its soft appearance, smoothness, and help to stop lines and wrinkles from forming thanks to the powerful antioxidants contained within. Particularly popular with individuals having mature skin.
- As an anti-aging moisturizer, the vitamin E and tocopherol hydrate and nourish the skin. If you tend toward greasy skin, this is an excellent moisturizer to use.
- Perfect for adding to massage oils, they leave no oily residue
- As well as being added to other oils in order to dilute them, the addition of meadowfoam carrier oils also helps them stop from oxidizing. Thanks to the stability created by this process, these oils are highly sought after in aromatherapy
- Used to thicken eyelashes and condition hair
- When applied to skin can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Particularly useful when combined with frankincense, patchouli, or lavender oils for the combinations’ healing and fading effects
- Help keep lips soft, moist, and add plumping
- When combined with an abrasive, these carrier oils can be an essential ingredient when creating the perfect body scrub
Buy Meadowfoam Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
When you purchase from Plant Guru, you enjoy not only some of the lowest prices on the Internet but high-quality products. Check out our inventory today to see how your life can be enriched with our essential oils, carrier oils, waxes, and more!