A tree nut known as the macadamia nut is the source from which macadamia carrier oils are derived. They have an appearance described as golden yellow to pale yellow. When compared to other nut carrier oils, they have a noticeably nuttier aroma. They also tend to be heavier and thicker. These carrier oils are generally safe for all skin types, are unrefined, and 100% pure. Macadamia carrier oils are well absorbed, albeit somewhat slowly, but do tend to leave a marginally oily residue behind. If you store your macadamia carrier oils in a cool dark place, you can expect them to last for up to approximately two years. So safe are these carrier oils that they can be found in some baby care products.
Benefits of Macadamia Carrier Oils
- Useful as a shaving oil
- Nourish skin cells with high amounts of monounsaturated fatty acids
- Increased absorption and skin penetration through palmitoleic acid
- Perfect for a daily moisturizing regime
- Natural anti-inflammatory characteristics
- These carrier oils not only moisturize but soothe at the same time
- Used by both aromatherapists and massage therapists
Buy Macadamia Carrier Oils From Plant Guru Today
Treating each of our valued customers in a respectful and helpful manner is only the beginning of a stellar online shopping experience when you purchase from Plant Guru. You will also thoroughly enjoy the affordable prices of our high-quality, natural essential oils, carrier oils, waxes, butters, and more. Only the finest ingredients go into our products. Get your no-gimmicks online shopping experience started today by perusing our extensive inventory. You’ll be glad you shopped at Plant Guru.