Natural Hazelnut Carrier Oil
Known for their qualities as an astringent, hazelnut carrier oils are cold pressed from hazelnuts. They present as a light yellow to clear liquid, have little to no odor (slightly nutty) and are absorbed quickly and easily into the skin. These carrier oils are extremely useful for stimulation of the circulatory system. Aromatherapists and massage therapists use these carrier oils frequently, and they are a popular choice of cosmetic manufacturers as well. When stored out of direct sunlight and a cool, dry place, hazelnut carrier oils can last up to two years.
Benefits of Hazelnut Carrier Oils
- Highly valued by those with oily skin for their lack of oily residue
- Tighten, rejuvenate, and help tone the skin
- Astringent quality carrier oils contain high levels of vitamin E
- Soothe a variety of skin conditions while helping to counteract many symptoms
- Deep penetrating moisturizer which also relieves irritation and dryness
- For an ultra-healthy soak, add to bathwater
- High in essential fatty acids
- Safe for virtually all skin types, tested for purity, and undiluted
- Contain powerful antioxidants
- Use during manicures for stronger nails
Buy Hazelnut Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
The exciting news here at Plant Guru is that we offer a no-gimmicks atmosphere. Your shopping experience will be stress-free while purchasing products of high-quality at a fair, affordable price. Because we do not believe in marketing plans, multi-level pyramid pricing, or heavy advertising, we can pass our savings on to you. Only the most ethical and reputable producers are allowed to contribute to our products. Check out our vast inventory today to find out how your life can be improved by the use of natural, high-quality, affordable products by Plant Guru.