Grapefruit seed carrier oils blend well with bergamot, rosemary, peppermint, lavender, geranium, frankincense, Ylang Ylang, and basil oils. As suggested by the name, these carrier oils are extracted from grapefruit seeds and are rich in vitamins. They present as a pale yellow to semi-clear liquid. Grapefruit seed carrier oils are an excellent addition to your favorite skin care products, particularly for those with problem or aging skin. The shelf life of these carrier oils is impressive (approximately one year) because they store well under most conditions that avoid excessive heat. Though they do absorb into the skin at a relatively average speed, they can leave a marginally oily feeling behind. That said, however, they are very useful for cleansing oily skin and utilized by acne sufferers regularly.
Benefits of Grapefruit Seed Carrier Oils
- Highly effective skin moisturizer
- Perfect for exfoliating naturally and gently
- Extremely rich source of vitamins E, C, and A
- Generally safe for all types of skin, tested for purity, no added ingredients
- Effectively fight lines, dryness, and reduce wrinkles by improving the elasticity of the skin
- Can improve skin blemishes and dark spots and help combat large pores
- Add to bathwater to fight tiredness, moodiness, headaches, muscle fatigue, jetlag and more
- Widely used by aromatherapists and massage therapists
Buy Grapefruit Seed Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
At Plant Guru, we pride ourselves on being able to offer some of the lowest prices found online. That said, we never sacrifice quality for those low prices. Our years of experience have taught us the best way to ensure high-quality to our valued customers while keeping our products natural and affordable. Check out our impressive inventory today to see how we can improve your skin, your hair, and your general outlook on life.