Our shea butter is available in either yellow/gold or ivory/white. Some individuals, when mixing their own treatments for pain relief, combine this butter with essential oils such as Helichrysum, Roman chamomile, and lavender. Unrefined shea butter has been described as having a smoky or nutty natural aroma.
Benefits of Shea Butter
- Not only can it be used as an insect repellant, it offers relief from insect bites such as bee stings, mosquito bites, and even jellyfish stings
- May relieve nasal congestion and other symptoms of sinusitis and colds
- Massage it into inflamed areas to experience relief from rheumatic and arthritic pain. Also useful for those experiencing sore muscles resulting from strenuous activity such as sports practice or exercise
- Protects hair against environmental pollutants and damaging UV rays, softens hair, and is an excellent scalp massage oil which may be useful against dandruff as its moisture reduces dryness and flaking
- Can reduce skin inflammation, prevent pregnancy related stretch marks, and smooth wrinkled skin for a younger appearance
- Because it is gentle and non-toxic, it is frequently used on young children and babies’ skin (i.e. cheeks, knees, and elbows). Use only pure, unscented, organically made shea butter for this purpose
- Useful as a lip balm and helps protect skin and lips against damage from the sun and from drying
Buy Shea Butter from Plant Guru Today
The butters we provide are some of the most affordable on the market. This is because, at Plant Guru, there is no multi-level pricing, no marketing plan, and no advertising. What’s more, all of our products are made with the highest quality ingredients. And we only purchase those ingredients from reputable, ethical worldwide producers. Check out our inventory today and see why people prefer buying their body butters from Plant Guru!