Pumpkin seed oil is extremely high in linoleic acid and is used in pumpkin seed butter. This butter, when coming in contact with skin, melts quickly. It is rich, soft, and odorless. Numerous individuals mix this butter with hydrogenated vegetable oil for the perfect medium that is smooth, luscious, and ideal for reducing the appearance of fine lines. Pumpkin seed butter is an excellent source of vitamin E which is highly beneficial for skin. So beneficial is pumpkin seed butter that it is found in numerous European beauty and skincare products – particularly those meant for mature skin. It can also be found in lip balms, baby care products, luxury soaps, conditioners, after-sun products, creams, and lotions throughout the world. Pumpkin seed butter should be stored in cooler temperatures whenever possible and, above ambient temperatures, becomes liquidy. Re-cooling will re-solidify it and not affect its functionality.
Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Butter
- An excellent source of omega 9 and omega 6 EFA
- Provides favorable plant sterols, vitamin K, and protein
- Rich in copper, iron, zinc, and other minerals
- High levels of manganese, magnesium, and phosphorus
- Protects skin through antioxidants
- Excellent skin moisturizer
- Successfully treats rough skin
- Provides soothing effects for irritated skin
Buy Pumpkin Seed Butter from Plant Guru Today
If a friend or relative, or you, yourself have been searching for a way to enrich your life, improve skin, and enhance hair health, the search is over. There is no better way than through Plant Guru. We offer high-quality products at affordable prices with an impressive inventory. Read about the benefits of some of our best-selling products and order today.