The fruit from which this product is derived contains a white butter which is tasteless and odorless. It has a distinct advantage in that it does not easily become rancid. Murumuru butter has a quality that is very similar to coconut palm and Tucuma palm seed fat. It does, however, have a distinct advantage over them because it provides greater consistency. Their melting point is between 22.7°C and 30°C, but murumuru butter has a melting point that is approximately 33°C. Additionally, it is more easily mixed with other vegetable butters that have a lower melting point. Murumuru butter is sometimes used in chocolate to substitute cocoa butter, at least partially. It provides a consistency that is firmer in environments where higher temperatures are present.
Benefits of Murumuru Butter
- Rich in oleic, myristic, and lauric acid
- Is extremely helpful in allowing skin to retain its moisture
- Helps skin in restoring its natural elasticity
- Contains antiviral properties
- Murumuru butter is anti-allergenic
- Exhibits distinctive antiseptic characteristics
- Highly useful as an antibacterial agent
- Omega and vitamins help promote softer, shinier hair
- Restores hair’s elasticity thereby helping against breakage
Buy Murumuru Butter from Plant Guru Today
At Plant Guru, we supply our valued customers with products that are not just some of the lowest priced on the market but of the highest quality. In addition to supplying the best waxes, butters, essential oils, and carrier oils around, we treat our customers with the utmost respect and courteousness. If you have questions, our customer service staff is here to help. Check out our inventory today to see how your life can be enriched through the use of our premium products.