A blend of hydrogenated vegetable oil and lavender essential oils results in a refined, rich butter that presents with a soft, smooth texture. As it comes in contact with your skin, it quickly melts and its multitude of beneficial skin properties and calming scent will soon make it one of your favorite natural treatments. The creamy, luxurious texture and color combine with the amazing aroma making it perfect for body balms and massages.
Benefits of Lavender Butter
- Can be used to improve psoriasis and eczema
- Contains powerful anti-oxidants and inhibits bacteria
- Helps to reduce acne and restore skin’s healthy complexion
- Can be used to increase cognitive function
- May improve sleep with its soothing aroma
- Can be used to heal wounds and burns
- Rub into scalp to help prevent baldness
- When applied to a hair can be effective against nits, lice eggs, and lice
- May be helpful in reducing emotional stress and anxiety with calming qualities
- Rub it on exposed body parts as an insect repellant
- Used to treat migraines and other types of headaches
- Possible remedy for multiple types of muscle pain including backache, sprains, rheumatism, etc.
- Apply to chest, neck, and back to improve respiration
Buy Lavender Butter From Plant Guru Today
We go the extra mile to provide each and every one of our customers excellent service and assist them in the most helpful and respectable manner possible. When you purchase products from Plant Guru, you know that you can expect a shopping experience like none other. You will find no gimmicks here. We simply offer the finest quality ingredients at market-leading prices. Check out our impressive inventory!