Organic Hemp Seed Butter
Hemp plants produce some of the world’s most nutritious seeds, and those seeds (along with the perfect amount of hydrogenated vegetable oil) are used in our hemp seed butter. What results is a buttery substance rich in essential fatty acids and ideal as an ingredient in toiletries and cosmetics. Today, many soaps, facial oils, body products, lotions, lip balms, and creams utilize hemp seed butter as it prevents dryness and repairs damage. Because the oils so closely match our skin lipids and essential fatty acids, this butter is easily absorbed into the skin and thereby, extremely useful for the perfect massage.
Benefits of Hemp Seed Butter
- Anti-inflammatory properties may reduce the pain of arthritis and joint pain
- Hemp seed is reportedly an anti-carcinogen
- Extremely beneficial for a healthier complexion
- Useful to treat acne and for sufferers of other various skin conditions
- When used as a hair product increases blood circulation and helps prevent scalp infections
- Also, thickens hair, prevents breakage, and reduces hair loss and dandruff
- Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Frequently utilized by massage therapists
- Extremely useful in topical treatments to combat dryness, skin damage, and aging effects
Buy Hemp Seed Butter from Plant Guru Today
We offer products that, though they are of the highest quality, are extremely affordable. It is important to us that our valued customers enjoy shopping for their carrier oils, essential oils, waxes, and butters as much as they enjoy using them. So for your convenience, our online inventory is extensive and all inclusive. Shop with us today to find out why Plant Guru is so popular for body butter products!