Organic Apricot Butter
The apricot butter available through Plant Guru is a blend of hydrogenated vegetable oil and apricot kernel oil. It is extremely useful to hydrate and soften skin thanks to our exclusive formula. This ingredient can make your skin creams even more moisturizing. Its creamy consistency makes it perfect for balm or massage butter. Additionally, it is used in many of today’s commercial lotions, creams, and soaps.
Apricots have been grown as early as prehistoric times but truly cultivated thousands of years ago in Rome, Greece, and reportedly, India. They have a strong relation to plums and peaches and are typically orange, or yellow with a slight red tinge on a single side.
Benefits of Apricot Butter
- Useful in treating dark circles under the eyes
- Can add shine to hair
- Helpful in reducing dry scalp
- Helps keep skin appearing shiny and smooth
- May promote hair growth
- Contains moisturizing properties
- Rich in vitamins K, E, C and A
- An excellent antiaging treatment
- Also contains phosphorus, magnesium, copper manganese, and potassium
- Is quickly absorbed by the skin without leaving behind oily residue
- Useful in the treatment of skin diseases such as scabies, itching, and eczema
- Also good for relieving other irritating skin conditions
Buy Apricot Butter from Plant Guru Today
Everyone wants to enrich their hair, skin, and overall health, but not everyone has the money or the time in which to do so. At Plant Guru, we make it easy with our online array of products that are not only the highest quality available but exceptionally affordable. Check out our vast array of carrier oils, butters, essential oils, waxes, and more and start improving your skin, your health, and your life today.