One of the most healing, skin enriching, moisturizing topical treatments on the market, aloe vera butter is frequently used to rapidly hydrate skin that has been dried out due to chapping, windburn, sunburn, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, and other causes. It is a rich blend of a hydrogenated vegetable oil and aloe resulting in a soft, odorless white butter. It has a smooth texture and rich viscosity and, upon contact with the skin, melts quickly. Aloe vera butter is ideal for body butters, creams, and lotions and is, therefore, frequently used in commercial topical skin treatments. Our butters are specially formulated an enhanced to treat dry to normal skin. Their creamy texture allows for even those with the most sensitive skin to enjoy their benefits.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Butter
- Can be used to reduce stretch marks
- Contains properties for anti-aging effects
- May be used to treat acne
- Rich in vitamins B12, B, E, C, and A
- Contains skin rejuvenating properties
- Useful as an anti-inflammatory and to heal wounds
- Highly antioxidant and rich and folic acid and choline
- May be used to treat brittle, damaged hair
Buy Aloe Vera Butter from Plant Guru Today
You want products that are of the highest quality, but you need them at an affordable price. Plant Guru wants you to enjoy both of those benefits through our products. But buying aloe vera butter from us opens up a world of additional benefits as well. Enjoy the convenience of shopping online while you build up your supply of natural treatments through our butters, essential oils, carrier oils, waxes, and more.