Natural Glycerine Carrier Oil
With a characteristic sweet taste, these glycerin carrier oils are odorless and colorless so are frequently found in the food industry as a sweetener and solvent. In other applications, thanks to their high viscosity, they provide excellent lubrication. Herbal medications, shaving creams, shampoos, soaps, tonics mouthwashes, toothpaste, cosmetics, and dairy and baked goods all could contain glycerin carrier oils in today’s market. Primarily, glycerol is derived from plants and animal sources. Glycerin carrier oils are meant to be used as a diluting factor and mixed with essential oils or other liquids. They can be a wise addition to most anyone’s health regime.
Benefits of Glycerine Carrier Oils
- Topical application can prevent water loss, itching, and irritation of the skin
- Exhibit anti-aging effects diminishing blemishes and wrinkles while increasing skin's elasticity
- Offer a powerful boost to the immune system
- Slow down the body’s water loss process thereby preventing dehydration
- Can provide relief to those experiencing excess skin irritation or inflammatory conditions – particularly symptoms of dry skin, rash, psoriasis, and eczema
- May be useful as a laxative and stomach cleanser
- When applied to blemishes, scratches, or warnings may help to speed the healing process
- Can protect skin from the constant barrage of pathogens, bacteria, and other outside substances thereby helping skin to defend against flakiness, wrinkles, dehydration, and a general unhealthy appearance
Buy Glycerine Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
We at Plant Guru pride ourselves on a no-gimmick approach to providing high-quality, top-notch products at an affordable price. From the comfort of your home, you are now able to conveniently peruse our inventory online. See what Plant Guru can do to enrich your life and improve your skin, hair, and overall health.