You may have heard of the amazing benefits aloe vera has for your skin care needs and health. For centuries, aloe vera has been the ingredient of choice for skin-soothing remedies and today, it can be found in many skin care products worldwide. You may wish to try out aloe vera butter for yourself, or make some at home so you can have it readily on hand. In this article, we share with you the benefits of aloe vera butter for your skin care needs as well as a guide for making some at home.
Making Aloe Vera Butter at Home
If you are looking for a DIY project you can try out to make aloe vera butter, all you need are two ingredients: shea butter and aloe vera gel. This versatile gel can be used for skin soothing, cooling, improving the appearance of your stretch marks, and more. Below is an instructional guide on how you can make aloe vera butter at home:
- Mix the two ingredients in a bowl and mix until it becomes fluffy.
- When you are done, transfer the mixture to a container and store in a cool, dry place.
- The shelf life for this mixture is 2 weeks, however, you can add Vitamin E to it if you wish to prolong the shelf life.
There are numerous uses for this aloe vera butter besides as a skin lotion. It can be used in your hair as a conditioner or on your face as a sebum. You can even apply it on your lips to soften them or around your eyes to improve the appearance of dark eye circles.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Butter for Skin
If you are wondering about the specific benefits aloe vera butter has for your skin, below is a list:
- Cooling properties help to reduce skin irritation and inflammation, making it particularly useful if you have frequent acne breakouts
- Acts as a balm for soothing sunburns on the face and skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Hydrates the skin, keeping it looking plump and smooth
- Slows down signs of aging by improving skin elasticity
- Fades blemishes caused by acne, pimples and blackheads
- … and more!
There are many ways you can incorporate aloe vera butter in your skin care routine. Whether you are using it on your face or the rest of your body, you can be sure to see a change over time.
Get the Aloe Vera Products You Need from Plant Guru
If you are looking for aloe vera products to suit your skin care purposes, look no further than Plant Guru. As a small family-run business, we believe in keeping our prices reasonable so that our products can be made accessible to everyone. With a 99% customer satisfaction rate, we welcome you to get in touch with us if you have any queries about our products or would like a recommendation. All you need to do is contact us today.