Kitchen Essential Oil Variety Set- 14 Pack 10 ml.
Availability : In stock
- ★ Kitchen Set ★ Includes 14 Plant Guru 10ml. bottles: Ginger, Oregano, Basil, Nutmeg, Red Thyme, Vanilla, Clove Bud, Sweet Orange, Lemon, Tangerine, Pink Grapefruit, Peppermint, Spearmint, and Cinnamon Bark ★
- All Plant Guru oils are 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade.
- Packaged in a dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- ★Red Thyme★ (Thymus Vulgaris) Essential oil is an extract of the common thyme (Thymus vulgaris), a low, creeping aromatic herb of the mint family more commonly used for culinary purposes. Red thyme oil has a sweet, leaf-like smell, and is amber to reddish in color. It can be applied externally or consumed for a variety of complementary medicinal applications. ★Nutmeg★ (Myristica Fragrans) Essential Oil has a rich, spicy, sweet, woody scent. It is similar to the cooking spice, but richer and more fragrant. Add a few drops of nutmeg oil to your food or drink to promote healthy digestion. Apply a few drops of nutmeg oil directly to affected area for relief of minor aches and pains including arthritis, muscle cramps, & joint stiffness. Part of preventative treatment for prostate cancer. Just add a few drops of nutmeg oil to food or drink. ★Basil★ (Ocimum Basilicum) Basil has a sweet vaguely anise-like minty smoky aroma.
Most commonly used in cooking, this appetizing oil can infuse your favorite recipes with its aroma and flavor. Add a few drops to any dish and experience the benefits of Essential oils. Therapeutic Grade essential oils baked right into your favorite meals. Inhaling basil can refresh the mind and restores mental alertness, and may also sharpen your sense of smell. Also useful for fatigued or aching muscles, rub a few drops onto tense areas for relief. ★Ginger★ (Zingiber officinale) has a warm, spicy fragrance that is energizing. Supportive of the digestive system, ginger is commonly used to soothe, comfort, and balance digestive discomfort.* Works great to enhance the flavor of foods. ★Orange★ (Citrus Sinensis) Essential oil has a rich, fruity scent that lifts the spirit while providing a calming influence on the body. Orange brings peace and happiness to the mind. It is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration. ★Peppermint★ (Mentha Piperita) Essential oil has been used for many years to relieve numerous digestive issues, including nausea and bloating.
- ★Spearmint★ (Mentha Spicata)Essential oil has often been used to help with upset stomachs, and this is due to its digestive abilities. Spearmint oil is a great oil to use for digestive issues especially in pregnancy when other oils are off limits. (Use only in a diffuser when pregnant.) ★Tangerine★ (Citrus Reticulata) Essential oil is a great digestive aid and enhances the circulatory system. It also is a cleanser like grapefruit and lemon, and has the ability to decongest the lymphatic system and alleviate water retention! ★Oregano★ (Origanum Vulgare L.) Essential oil is a rich source of defense against viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites. The oregano plant has been valued for centuries for its protective qualities and the benefits it confers. ★Lemon★ (Citrus Limonum) Essential oil has been used historically to combat food poisoning, typhoid epidemics, malaria, and scurvy. It has also been used to lower blood pressure, help with arthritis, liver problems, and muscular aches and pains. ★Vanilla★ (Vanilla Planifolia) The aroma is exotic and enticing and a sensual addition to any creation. Beautiful for perfumes and pure enough to use in the kitchen. Dilute in virgin coconut oil and add a drop to smoothies, honey, chocolate-making and desserts. ★Cinnamon Bark★ (Cinnamomum Cassia Blume) Essential oil is thought to promote healthy cardiovascular and immune function, and acts as an antiseptic. You can also use it to enhance your cooking, or dilute and massage into chakras to create a soothing, relaxing sensation. ★Clove Bud★ (Syzygium Aromaticum L.) Essential oil is the highest-scoring single ingredient ever tested for its antioxidant capacity on the ORAC scale. Always dilute for topical use. Clove Bud may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. ★Pink Grapefruit★ (Citrus Racemosa) Like many coldpressed citrus oils, it is a popular oil to use in conjunction with weight management programs. Pink Grapefruit may also be used to enhance the flavor of food and water.