Value Pk 2-10 ml Tea Tree (Melaleuca)100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
Availability : In stock Free shipping
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: Australia
- Common Uses: Tea Tree Essential Oil is best known as a very powerful immune stimulant. It can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms (bacteria, fungi, and viruses), and there is evidence that Tea Tree Oil massages prior to an operation may help to fortify the body and reduce post-operative shock. Used in vapor therapy, Tea Tree Oil can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections. For skin and hair, Tea Tree has been used to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff. As essential oils have become more accepted by the public, the use of Tea Tree has increased significantly. This can be readily evidenced by the commercial products now using Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Tee Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes. CAUTIONS:Tea Tree Essential Oil may cause dermal sensitization in some people. WARNING: Do not take internally.
LEAVE A REVIEW