Carrier Oil VARIETY-4 PACK- 16 oz. Bottles
Availability : In stock
- 100% Pure & Natural Carrier Oils - Tested for purity with every batch, our oil is food grade and safe for even the most sensitive skin types.
- SWEET ALMOND: Extracted from the ripe, shell-free seeds of the Almond Tree. The oil is light yellow and viscous with a characteristic mild odor and taste. When used in soap making, Sweet Almond oil saponifies easily and yields a mild soap with good lather. It contains fatty acids as well as vitamins A and E and penetrates easily into the skin. It is quite an effective emollient for moisturizing the skin and hair. Stores well under any condition but extreme heat will lessen the shelf life.
- AVOCADO: Extracted from the pulp of the Avocado Fruit. An emollient, highly penetrating oil and it is known to be rich in essential and trace minerals and Vitamin A, B, D, E. Avocado Oil is a nourishing oil for the skin and hair and it is best suited for very dry, mature, irritated, or sun-damaged skin and hair. Its properties makes it especially suitable for use in hair care. Due to its aroma and thick, oily consistency, Avocado Oil is typically used at a low ratio in blends and formulations.
- COCONUT Fractionated: Clear and odorless oil made up primarily of medium-chain triglycerides. Highly stable for use in creams and lotions, and many other cosmetic preparations for skin and hair. The oil of choice among medical practitioners and massage therapists as it produces a barrier on the skin, but will not clog pores. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth and non-greasy, unlike other carrier oils. Completely soluble with all essential oils and is colorless, odorless, and will not stain.
- GRAPESEED: Extracted from the seeds of the grape. This versatile oil contains numerous essential fatty acids and it's rich, silky texture is perfect for soothing away dryness and irritation. It also contains astringent qualities and is good for oily skin. Grapeseed oil is non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog pores or cause break-outs, which makes it suitable for all skin types. Grapeseed Oil is very popular in skincare formulations for creams and lotions and as a carrier oil in aromatherapy.