Availability : Out of stock Free shipping
- Botanical Name: Vitis Vinifera
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Seed
- 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil - Our grapeseed oil is cold pressed unscented, undiluted with no added ingredients. Tested for purity with every batch, food grade and safe for all skin types.
- Great for all types of skin - Essential fatty acids - Used in skin care products
- Plant Guru Grapeseed Oil is light, odorless oil with mild astringent and emollient properties.
- Cold pressed and refined to produce a light yellow green colored oil.
- Prevents skin disorders such as acne and eczema, suitable for all skin types; won't clog pores.
- Grapeseed oil is packed with Vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (furthermore referred to as OPCs). These OPCs have been shown, in several studies, to reduce the symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency; that is the pooling of blood in the legs causing visible veins, pain, swelling and fatigue. Naturally cholesterol free, there is a possibility that grape seed oil can help promote "good" (HDL) cholesterol and lower the "bad" (LDL). Although studies on the benefits of grapes tend to focus on the "French Paradox" and whether France's lower heart disease rate is due to the alcohol in red wine, or the flavonoids.
LEAVE A REVIEW