Citric Acid Powder
- The granular citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning.
- Adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream. It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful.
- Perfect for use for in craft making, candy making, pH adjustment, water softening, and more!
- Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent.
- The citric acts as a great preservative; completely preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product.
Plant Guru Citric acid is a natural preservative that exists in many different fruits, vegetables and other products. It can also serve as a ph adjuster, which makes it a great ingredient for personal care products, food coloring, and many other solutions.