Tangerine Essential Oils
Thanks to the properties of Tangerine as a tonic, stomachic, sedative, depurative, cytophylactic, antispasmodic, and an antiseptic substance, they provide all of the benefits listed below and then some. By now, many individuals are familiar with the numerous positive attributes of essential oils involving citrus, and tangerine is no exception. While harvested differently and having a deeper hue of orange, tangerine essential oils are similar to mandarin orange. Coincidentally, both play a very significant role in Chinese herbal medicines and its culture. Those wishing to combine tangerine essential oils with other essential oils should consider using the following: neroli, nutmeg, lavender, frankincense, clove, clary sage, cinnamon, orange, lime, lemon, basil, and bergamot.
Overall Benefits of Tangerine Essential Oils
- Helpful in the removal of substances considered toxic from the body
- May increase strength and assist in growth
- Reportedly will boost the immune system
- May be useful in repairing cell damage
- Beneficial in the regulation of digestive juices and digestive flow
- May offer relief from spasms
- Can help prevent against sepsis infection
- Useful as a blood purifier
- As a sedative, it may help reduce depression as well as help to treat stress and anxiety
Uses for Tangerine Essential Oils
These essential oils are said to ease dandruff and other hair problems, cracking and dryness of the skin, certain rashes, flatulence, constipation, and are useful in treating diarrhea. They show emollient and cicatrisant properties and assist in maintaining the skin’s moisture balance and proper oil levels. Tangerine essential oils also have been shown to boost digestion, clear phlegm, and improve circulation. Through toning and fine-tuning of your body and its system in general, you will enjoy a happier, healthier way of life in the long run.
Overall, tangerine essential oils are non-sensitizing, non-irritating, and non-toxic. For individuals with certain skin types, however, a level of phototoxicity may result from application directly to the skin.