Bay Essential Oils
Bay essential oil has an aroma that is described as spicy, camphoraceous, and fresh with a thin consistency. In Greece and ancient Rome, an important place was held by bay as it was essential for use in medicines, the culture, and religion. Bay essential oil blends well with rosemary, pink grapefruit, pine, lemon, lavender, juniper berry, frankincense, fir needle, cypress, clary sage, and more.
Overall Benefits of Bay Essential Oils
- Can help regulate menstrual periods
- As a sedative, provide relief from anger, depression, stress, anxiety, and convulsions
- Encourage stomach health and function
- Excellent remedy for coughing and aches caused by spasms
- Provide wound protection against bacterial infections
- Provide relief from epilepsy, neuralgia, and fever
- Improve stomach health and appetite
- Relieve depression, stress, and anxiety
- Facilitate and promote the removal of excess fats, water, salt, and toxins from the body through perspiration
- Improve metabolic function and boost the immune system
Uses for Bay Essential Oils
This essential oil is frequently used to encourage the scalp’s general health, promote hair growth, and is used effectively to combat symptoms of skin infections, diarrhea, dental infections, flu, cold, circulatory problems, muscle pain, neuralgia, and rheumatism. It is also used successfully in sprays, vaporizers, and fumigants as an insect repellent.
Always keep out of reach of children. For topical application, it is not recommended to go over 0.9% for the dermal maximum. This ingredient may inhibit blood clotting, so for those who are under a doctor’s care, do consult your physician regarding usage.