Sweet Almond Oil
- Botanical Name: Prunus Dulcis
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Almond Kernel
- 100% Pure Almond Oil - Our sweet almond oil is cold pressed unscented, undiluted with no added ingredients. Tested for purity with every batch, food grade and safe for all skin types.
- Rich in fatty acids - Vitamins A and E - Penetrates easily into the skin - Great emollient for moisturizing the skin, body and hair.
Plant Guru Sweet Almond is extracted from the ripe, shell-free seeds of the Almond Tree. Sweet Almond oil is light yellow and viscous with a characteristic mild odor and taste. It has long been known as one of the most useful, practical, and commonly used oils. When used in soap making, Sweet Almond oil saponifies easily and yields a mild soap with good lather. It contains fatty acids as well as vitamins A and E and penetrates easily into the skin. It is quite an effective emollient for moisturizing the skin and hair. Stores well under any condition but extreme heat will lessen the shelf life. Users can expect a shelf life of 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).