Carrier oils are added to essential oils before use for the purpose of dilution. Sweet almond carrier oils are easily absorbed into your skin and present as a very light oil. They are high in vitamins E, B, and A so provide excellent nutrition and work beautifully for all skin types. Though found in many commercially produced cosmetic products like lotions, creams, and soaps, they are particularly useful in facial treatments and massage. They are said to restore one’s youthful glow. These oils, though not overwhelming, have a slightly nutty smell that many fine pleasant. Individuals having allergies to nuts should be cautious and avoid using sweet almond carrier oils or any other nut based oil.
Benefits of Sweet Almond Carrier Oils
- Rich in vitamin E and omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids
- Previously listed vitamins found within, in addition to magnesium, phospholipids, and Omega-3 fatty acids, are also useful for hair treatment as they nourish the scalp, add shine and silkiness, treat dandruff, and eliminate split ends
- Limit evaporation on the skin thereby increasing moisture
- Help to make skin more pliable and softer, lighten dark spots, delay signs of aging, remove dead skin cells and impurities, and are useful in makeup remover
- Beneficial in treating skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema due to their anti-inflammatory properties
- Also useful in the prevention of above listed skin disorders
- May be helpful when used to treat dry skin, diaper rash, and chapped lips
- Also utilized in treating constipation, aid weight loss, prevent some cancers, provide energy, remove muscle stress and pain, strengthen the nervous system and boost memory, aid in digestion and boost immunity, regulate cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and prevent heart ailments
Buy Sweet Almond Carrier Oils from Plant Guru Today
At Plant Guru, we offer the highest quality products at some of the lowest prices found online. Check out our inventory today to see how your life can be enriched through the use of our essential oils, carrier oils, waxes, butters, and more!